Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Disco by Poppy

Poppy created and wrote a description of a disco setting. Here is her work:


Disco
As I walked out side the fantastic disco I felt like I was inside the disco. I begged my beautiful mum if I could go in. She said yes. I got a colourful ticket. I got fantastic clothes. I didn't expect to get clothes.  I saw a shiny blue curtain hanging down. At the back there was a pink wall. There was also a glamorous disco ball hanging down. There were some fantastic stars reflecting from the disco ball.  I zoomed to my mum and danced gracefully. 



9 comments:

  1. Wow Poppy, what a beatufil description to match your diorama! Well done, I love all the adjectives you have used too. I will make sure Gan looks at this in England!
    Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my diorama to!!!


    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think that you have done a great description for your diorama.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love disco as well. Infact we have golden time and we have a choice to go to many places and we can go to the disco. Are group name is disco dinos.
    by Tayler Kaif & Ashantay at barton clough year 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your story about a disco is great

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow poppy that is great we where nealy falling asleep but we read it all of your story.You are a very good story teller.We like the word gracefully. :) By Morgan and Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! that look's amazing. how did you do that.from barton clogh

    ReplyDelete
  8. We lik discos and we lik haw you have maid your cardbourd piple and sinary . from lewis and molly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your disco.
    By Grace

    ReplyDelete