Friday, March 16, 2012

How to make Mosquito Macaroni


How to make Mosquito Macaroni
By Elliott and Benjamin

This is a delicious cheesy macaroni.  Taste it!

What you will need:
·        A pint of lava
·        500g of dead mosquitoes
·        1 pack of rotten cheese
·        700g of snots
·        Pasta

Equipment:
·        Pan

How to make Mosquito Macaroni:
1.     Take the pasta out of the pack.
2.     Sprinkle some snots onto the pasta
3.     Take out the rotten cheese and spread it on the snots
4.     Cook it for 25 minutes
5.     Take it out of the pan
6.     Drop the pint of lava on top to make it even hotter
7.     Wait for 3 minutes to cool
8.     And you’re ready to eat!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Elliott. (although I'm really not sure that I actually want to eat it!)
    You've used lots of features of instruction writing - imperative verbs, numbered steps, bullet points, ingredients, method.
    Can you think of another word to use instead of 'take'?

    Mrs.Elrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMMMM! I am not going to eat the revoltiing recipei its so revolting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elliott and Benjamin,

    What a ... delicious??? recipe.
    Good effort boys!
    I am very impressed with your snot quantity. How would you ever gather THAT MUCH of snot? On second thought, don't tell me. I don't want to know. Just make sure I dont ever ask you to make me anything.

    I second what Mrs Elrick has said about your use of imperative verbs and other features. Nice job. If it's okay with you, I would love to share them with my Year 6 kids. Kindly let me know if this would be okay.

    Once again,
    well done boys!

    Ms Bae

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a revolting recipe.I would like to eat plain macaroni but not this type.

    ReplyDelete