Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Revolting Recipes

Are you bored of eating the same things each day?
Do you want something different to try?
Then how about choosing one of our recipes. They are truly delicious! 

(Did we say delicious? We meant to say revolting!)  


Today, we worked in pairs to come up with a revolting recipe of our own. Here are some of the ingredients that 5 of the groups would use: 

Slug Slime Waffles 
by Jeremy L and Toby

Crunch Crab Cake 
by Poppy and Leonna

Mosquito Macaroni
by Elliott and Benjamin

Stink Sausages
by Alice and Jihyun

Worm Spaghetti
by Grace and Katelyne


Later on, we will be turning these ingredients into recipes that you can follow and make at home. So, if you're stuck for ideas for an afternoon snack or want something different to make for dinner, give one of these a try!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are so so .....cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear B3GE,

    Today I sat down to check my emails and eat my lunch at the same time. After clicking on the link to your class blog I decided to watch your videos, thinking to myself that they would give me a good appetite.
    Well you can imagine how I felt! My sandwiches are still in my bag as I really didn't fancy eating anything!

    From Ms Corry

    ReplyDelete