Friday, May 4, 2012

Our Music Movie Maker Projects

Last term, we did lots of work on music. We made musical instruments and wrote instructions to go with them. We also evaluated what we did, thinking about how we would do it differently if we were to make them again.
We put all of our work together into a movie maker project. Here is what we did:

Katelyne

Alice

Bryan

Thomas

Connie

Emma

Grace

Jeremy A

Julia

Krish

Leonna

John

Poppy

Rion

Takeru

Toby

Wen Ting

Jeremy L

Not every one has finished their project yet, but when they do, they will be posted on here too.

13 comments:

  1. That sounds fun. We did animations in our class one week
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your instruments that you have made. I can't wait to see the other ones.

    Jenny The Deans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find JiHyun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see those instruments



    Kanye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could make instruments in our school the deans.

    Adam The Deans

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done!!! I might make a instument ane day. by darcie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like making. I wonder when we can see the other ones.
    Jenny The Deans

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look really good well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to make instruments.




    Alex W

    ReplyDelete