Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Bedroom by Grace

Grace created a bedroom scene in her diorama.  Here is her descriptive writing based on what she made.




The bedroom
When I walked to see my lovely family photo I forget the time to water my green plant. I was so tired that I fell asleep on the carpet. When I woke up I decided to pick the blue clothes from the shelf then I asked my friend to come to my house they said yes. We made lots of things. When they got home I was too tired that I fell asleep again. Then I dream about my dad coming back, that I play really happily with my dad. Then I woke up and my dad was not there. Then I realised it was a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Grace, you worked really well on this and made good improvements from your draft. I like the adjectives you have used. Keep up the good work.
    Mrs. Elrick

    ReplyDelete