Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Forest by Alice

Alice created a forest scene in her diorama.  Here is her piece of descriptive writing to accompany her setting.



The Forest
As I walked through the peaceful forest I heard a frightening sound, so I tiptoed towards it and it was a bright volcano erupting near me!  I ran as fast as I could so I wouldn’t get toasted. I noticed a boiling, bright sun shining right at me (it was beautiful!) I was walking I saw a pretty tree but I touched it and It turned out to be very prickly! A colourful bird chirping in the bright, blue sky. There were some white clouds in the sky and I wished that I could reach up and touch the soft, fluffy, white clouds!! I saw some scary bushes. In the middle of the bushes I saw a hole and so I went down and started to walk though and then I saw some big, sharp, spiky thorns sticking out of the bushes and so i decided not to carry on!!!


2 comments:

  1. What a great description Alice. You have made some very good word choices. I like the 'frightening sound' and 'bright volcano erupting near me'
    Keep up the fantastic work.
    Mrs.Elrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy a fantastic work by kids .Art and discription together i hope they have learnt a lot.this term this was the best work all credit goes to you Mrs Elrick.and ofcourse kids.can you put krish work i would like to see it.

    ReplyDelete