Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Ocean by Leonna

Leonna decided to make an ocean scene for her diorama.  Her is her piece of descriptive writing for her setting.




The ocean
As I swam through the busy ocean, I can see colourful fishes. I noticed seaweed was swaying. I notice a very long trumpet fish and an enormous sting ray and I saw different kind of other fishes. I can see clean white cotton clouds. There is a strange sea worm wiggling up and down. There is a diver searching for different kind of fishes in the active sea. I can smell stinky stuff like stinky fish skin. I can taste very salty water in the sea. I can hear fishes swimming .The rock is as smooth as a feather. I can see fishes swimming. And then a shark just went by and the diver shouted AHHH! And the diver never swam in the ocean THE END


5 comments:

  1. You have used some fantastic adjectives and verbs in your writing Leonna. I particularly like the strange sea worm wiggling up and down.
    Keep up the hard work.
    Mrs. Elrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonna I like your similes and your story. By:Jihyun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your ocean.


    By grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it
    by wen ting

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your work

    Alice

    ReplyDelete